Please scroll down for Heads Or Tails.
Hot Buttah is the nickname Lucy has bestowed upon me. I'm not sure why.
ANyWaY! She has given me this award.
The aims of this award:
- As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
- To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
- Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
- Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
- Answer the awards question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
- Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
- Don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
I know I've answered this question or ones like it many, many times. I don't know that I have any new reasons so I'll tell the old ones again. In a new way.
I've always written my thoughts down. When I was young it was a diary with one of those padlocks. (Yeah, those were strong little boogers, huh?) In my teen years it became a journal. Once mental illness set in (was diagnosed) it was a REAL journal.
Then I got a computer and forgot how to write by hand and eventually found blogging. This is my new journal in a way. At times I write too much and then it's like that wussy little diary padlock has been broken and all my secrets have been exposed. That's usually when I'm feeling a bit broken and emotionally exposed myself.
The rest of the time I just enjoy looking at the more humorous side of life. I like to tell funny stories, post videos and jokes. I like to take a look at things in a way others might not. I like to entertain. A lot of the time I only entertain myself, but that's ok, too.
And of course I love the interaction with others. I enjoy the friends I've met through blogging. I look forward to making more.
I would like to pass this on to:
Asara's Mental Meanderings
Hey Lucy? Why am I called Hot Buttah???