The Hubby Meme
- How long did you date? We dated for five years. For those who don't know, we met online and he drove across our state every weekend, holiday and vacation during that time!
- How old is he? He's a little bit younger than me. I'm 51 and he's 50.
- Who eats more? He does.
- Who said “I love you” first? I did and when I did he said he wasn't ready to say it yet and that was ok. (Not really.) It wasn't too much longer that he did though.
- Who is taller? He is by about eight inches.
- Who sings better? Definitely him! He has a gorgeous singing voice and I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.
- Who is smarter? I am about some things and he is about others.
- Whose temper is worse? I show mine more often but whose is worse would be a toss up.
- Who does the laundry? I do but he knows how and will if needed.
- Who does the dishes? I do them most often alone, but we often do them together.
- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? The right side as we lay in it would be me.
- Who pays the bills? He does. I sometimes
nagremind him to.
- Who cooks dinner? Burger King. (Just kidding.) I do most of the cooking, but he's a really good cook and specializes in the best breakfasts around.
- Who drives when you are together? He does unless we're on a long trip and then we take turns.
- Who is more stubborn? I am, but he's more set in his ways.
- Who asked who out first? He asked me out first. We had been talking in a chat room for a few weeks then he asked if he could take me to lunch so we could see if we got along as well in person.
- Who kissed who first? I made the first move but he didn't fight me off. (Laugh.)
- Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I think I do. He might disagree.
- Whose parents do you see the most? We see my mom more than his which is weird because my mom lives over a thousand miles away and his is much, much closer.
- Who proposed? He did. We had gotten dinner from our favorite take-out place and drove down to the park where we'd spent part of our first date. There was a terrible thunderstorm going on.
- Who is more sensitive? Me.
- Who has more friends? Online, I do. Otherwise, he does.
- Who has more siblings? I have one brother and one sister. He has one sister.
- Who wears the pants in the family? He does.
That was so interesting Barb. I might copy this and do it at a later date.
So, you're saying I should come visit at breakfast-time, and he'll make breakfast while we chat and giggle non-stop?
I've done this meme before but no one noticed ;-)
So I've "redone" it... ;-)
I love meme's just never do them, so here it is in all its husbandly glory for anyone to enjoy.
so yours was an online romance! very interesting!
thanks for playing along!
this was good....I want to hear more about the thundertorm
Post a Comment