* 7 Random Things About Me *
- I was actually thinking today about working this into a post about how I MAY exhibit some OCD tendencies. This is as good a place as any.
I went to Walmart and bought some things we needed.. After putting the stuff in my trunk I went to put the shopping cart in the little cart corral place. Do I just sort of leave it at the edge of the cart corral? Nope. I pushed it all the way in.. making sure all the carts were pushed together. Then I grabbed a couple nearby carts and put them away, too.
- I may like some kinky things *wink* but I cannot (CANNOT) stand a kinked up phone cord. I've been known to even ask receptionists to fix theirs.
I hope this isn't turning into a "How I'm OCD" post. We'll see. I'm winging it here folks..
- Remember that long post I did about how I was cutting back on smoking because I was losing sleep from coughing all night long? It didn't last. Yep. I'm right back at it again.
- Almost every single morning I wake up with a line from a song in my head. If it's the weekend I'll call out to hubby. "And the song of day is...!" Then I will try to sing him the line that's in my head but he usually can't guess it because I can't sing for shit.
- I have this thing I do. Should I tell??? Oh, ok. After eating potato chips and onion dip, and if the onion dip is all gone, I have to run my finger around inside the container to get the little bit that's left. The dog will look at me with disgust on her face.
- I don't know the names of most trees, flowers, plants or birds. My oldest grandson, who is six years old, knows more makes of cars than I do.
- My mom chose my name from a newspaper article. That wouldn't be so bad except my older sister's initials are J & A. My older brother's initials are.. yep.. J & A. Why did I get B??? In the whole newspaper she couldn't find a nice J name? I used to think I was adopted. Sheesh!
I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to play, please let me know so I can come see how you did with it.
Wouldn't it be nice if I got paid for mentioning blinds??? (Smile)