With Christmas right around the corner I thought I'd take advantage of this week's theme to do a game of Fill In The Blanks!
You can play this at Heads Or Tails!
You can play this at Heads Or Tails!
- Wrapping paper or gift bags? _________
- Real tree or artificial? _________
- When do you put up your tree? _________
- When do you take it down? _________
- Star on top of tree or angel? _________
- Easiest person for you to shop for? _________
- Hardest person for you to shop for? _________
- Favorite gift you received as a child? _________
- Worst gift you ever received? _________
- Your favorite Christmas song? _________
I cannot sit still when this song is on! How about you???
Please take a minute to vote in the post below this one.
(Pretty please with sugar on top?)
This is a fun entry! I'll be back to do the fill-ins :) Happy HOT day! Now I'm off to vote!
I will also be back to do this....Merry Christmas though and great idea!
Fun! I participated!!
Fun :) cute idea this week.
My favourite song - Last Christmas I gave you my heart by WHAM
Great video! I've never seen Phil Collins live! Excellent!
As far as your fill-ins, The Corporate Cruds have decided our store is going to be open this Christmas, so no Christmas for me :-(, but I love Dean Martin singing "Marshmallow World". It perks me up everytime I hear it!
Well, my favourite Xmas song? Impossible to say. In the week before, and during, Xmas, I think I get through a dozen Xmas CDs - several times.
# Wrapping paper or gift bags? ___BOTH______
# Real tree or artificial? _________
# When do you put up your tree? ___THANKSGIVING______
# When do you take it down? ____DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS_____
# Star on top of tree or angel? ___NEITHER --ANIMATED SANTA______
# Easiest person for you to shop for? ____BUD_____
# Hardest person for you to shop for? ____??_____
# Favorite gift you received as a child? ____DOLL_____
# Worst gift you ever received? ____NONE-ALWAYS LIKE MY GIFTS_____
# Your favorite Christmas song? ___SO, SO MANY______
OOPS....our tree is Artificial...has been for over 30 years.
this is crazy mate. mt first idea was fill in the gap lol. ok here are mine:
# Wrapping paper or gift bags? gift bags (easier to wrap and open!)
# Real tree or artificial? artificial (real too messy)
# When do you put up your tree? 12 days before xmas
# When do you take it down? 12 days after xmas (you know like the song?)
# Star on top of tree or angel? star
# Easiest person for you to shop for? myself!
# Hardest person for you to shop for? other half!
# Favorite gift you received as a child? barbie house
# Worst gift you ever received? maybe a colouring book!
# Your favorite Christmas song? george micheal- last xmas
# Wrapping paper or gift bags?
In a pinch gift bags but usually Wrapping Paper
# Real tree or artificial?
Ours is a very nice artificial
# When do you put up your tree? Day after Turkey Day
# When do you take it down?
Right after the New Year
# Star on top of tree or angel?
Angel but I haven't found one in the last ten years that I like. I look every year for an acceptable Angel but they all look cheesey
# Easiest person for you to shop for?
My kid(s). She's a clothes horse and he's a little boy who loves toys.
# Hardest person for you to shop for?
# Favorite gift you received as a child?
# Worst gift you ever received?
I don't want to open old wounds.
# Your favorite Christmas song? Anything Brian Setzer plays.
1. Wrapping paper
2. Artificial tree
3. Usually after Thanksgiving
4. New Year's Day
6. My son
7. My in-lawas
8. A Mrs. Beasley Doll
9. A broken coffee pot
10. The Little Drummer Boy
3. after step-daughter's b-day dec. 8
6. 12 yr old daughter
7. my mom or b-i-l
10. Sleigh Ride
Not good on "favorite" gifts -- ones I begged for most obnoxiously maybe. No overwhelming favorite Christmas carol either. In fact, one of the things I like about Christmas music is that you can listen across a number of genres without the kids getting all huffy about it....
For the others... well, my retention of the questions isn't what it used to be... but we've been artificial tree people forever.
# Wrapping paper
# Real tree
# As soon after Thanksgiving as possible.
# The day after New Years.
# Youngest daughter
# Drum lessons
# Can't think of one I didn't like.
# Winter Wonderland
It took me a while to think of something for this week but once I did I couldn't stop! LOL
Wow! I did yawn!
Love (old style) Phil Collins/Genesis!!
1. Paper! It's so much more fun!
2. Since I'll never have either, I'll go with real. Since I won't have to clean up the mess. lol
3. 3 cats + 2 puppies=0 tree Maybe around the 1st of December next year I'll put up garlands & hang ornaments from them...
4. The day after Christmas.
5. When I had a tree, I loved the pointy tree top, as we called it. My Oma had one & it was kind of a tradition.
6. The furkids!!
7. Poor Hubby, hands down
8. I think the My Little Pony stable/house thingie was my favorite that I can remember.
9. A stand mixer.
10. "Carol of the Bells"
Mine is up. Don't get that Christmassy now the kids are all gone so most of the answers woule be no or don't do.
I did something like this recently on my blog and I need to get back and doing "heads or tails"
Coffee is on.
This is a cute idea. I would not have thought to do a fill in the blank.
2. Fake most of the Time but not this year.
3. After Thanksgiving
4. News Years Day
8. Cd Player
9. Mens cologne
10. I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
3. As soon as hubby lets me. LOL
4. New Years Eve dad
9. Underwear...thongs. LOL
10. Snoopy VS The Red Baron
I may be a few days late - but oh well, I'm answering anyway!! :-0
1. Wrapping paper when I have the time.
3. Two years ago. Since then it's just me, and I just can't justify spending the money.
4. In the new year.
5. Angel. My Mom has made a special angel for each of her daughters. :)
6. The Artist
7. My step mom. And she's the ONLY person in my family who'll have a literal hissy fit if she doesn't get something she likes.
8. My Ping pong table... that my dad gave away as soon as I moved out withOUT mny permission!
9. A $25 dollar savings bond. Which my dad spent before I was 18 anyway.
10. Let it Snow let is snow let it snow. but I better hit publish fast, that'll change every few minutes - I love so many of them! :)
Thanks for the fun!! :)
A week late but hey, it's a comment to add to your comment collection.
Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Real tree or artificial?
When do you put up your tree? Close to Christmas.
When do you take it down? months later - LOL
Star on top of tree or angel? depends
Easiest person for you to shop for? my son
Hardest person for you to shop for? my daughter
Favorite gift you received as a child? ice skates
Worst gift you ever received? extension cord
Your favorite Christmas song? Jungle Bells (The Four Seasons)
Post a Comment