- I love sunshine.. on a cloudy day.
- I "love" my new laptop computer.
- I love traveling and seeing this beautiful country. (Hubby would love to see a moose.)
- I love having someone to talk to.. Who's not trying to get away while giving me the STFU look. (Laugh.)
- I love having all the laundry done. I manage to do this and still keep up on other things like vacuuming the lampshades.
- I love emailing back and forth with someone special about the adventures of my guinea pig.(Don't ask..)
- I love my Banana. (Don't ask..)
- Last but not least, I love my family. Hubby. Oldest son and his wife. Younger son and his wife. Daughter. My five grandchildren. My mom. And all you bloggers. For you have also become a part of my family.
The fine print says I have to tag some people. Okie dokie. I tag (in alphabetical order):
- Carolina from Brinkbeest. She is a funny lady with who blogs about people getting lost in the maze of her house and other things in her life. Usually with a sense of humor.
- Curmudgeon, the blogger from Second Effort. He blogs about his Long Suffering spouse and newsy items. His witty way with words is always a joy to read.
- Jeni over at Down River Drivel writes the longest posts of anyone I know, but also leaves long and thoughtful comments. She freely shares her life, family, and all it's ups and downs.
- Lulu a.k.a. Lucy. I think I first met her when I read a hilarious post about her husband and his love of ironing. She is a delightful mixture of laughter and seriousness. But never boring!
- Tabbikat's Thoughts was a Featured Blog of the Month at Heads Or Tails a while back and it was then that I started getting to know Tricia. She is such a nice lady and I love when she does her Idol recaps.
Your guinea pig goes on adventures? Hmph... that's kinda strange :-P
Sunnnnnny days... pushing the clouds awaaaaaaaaaayyyy Don't I have the purtiest singing voice you ever heard??? shup
Yep, she does! Imagine that!!!
Now you KNOW that I have to ask about banana.... come on... spill it...LOL
Oh... and on the headstand thing... I never could have attempted this 2 years ago... I've changed my eating habits and am now about 70 lbs less than I was in July 2007...
I'm a stalker now... LMBO...
On #4... I see this being something my oldest daughter will love some day (if she doesn't already)...
Would you come do my laundry? Please?
What a nice thing. Thank you.
Grace: Is stalking better than lurking? Hmm.. Banana is the nickname for my puppy, Hannah. What did YOU think? :P
Curmudgeon: I have to be honest and say you're my favorite Curmudgeon. :)
hehehe, thank you my lovely blogfriend. This isn't the one I gave you though, this is a new one for me and I'm proud to receive it. I will pick it up after I've done some thinking about the 5 things I love (could take the easy way out and mention our cats one by one, hmmm).
I hope you're feeling better and that your banana is doing OK.
I have an awahard, I have an awahard, tumtietumtiedumdum.....
Carolina: It isn't? Which one did you give me then? Psst.. it's seven things. :P
Well, thank you Ma'am!
I've been trying -and trying some more -to cut back on the wordage in my posts, comments too but sadly, it seems to be a bit of an impossibility to tame that urge to put in just another line, then paragraph, etc. etc. The post I put up yesterday should be considered a record for me with respect to words, huh?
I'll have to give some thought now to the seven things request. I really do hate having to think so much though.
Jeni: Nooo that was meant in a nice way!!! Silly goose. :)
Congratulations! You ROCK!
Tammy: Thanks! You're not so bad yourself!
So... you're saying you don't like my purty singing voice?
*going to the corner to sulk*
i just have to ask about your banana!
Congrats on a well deserved award and thanks for passing it on to me! Me?? are u sure?? Wow.. you are a pal!
ooops just read the comments above.. got my banana answer! NOT what I expected! jaja
Misty: Oops.. did I forget to say how much I LOVE your singing. (Gee, you're so high maintenance. :P)
Lucy: Yep! I'm very, very sure!!!
Post a Comment