Please scroll down if you're looking for today's Camera Critters.
I was browsing through a magazine when I saw these symptoms of depression. Since this is something I've been diagnosed with in the past I was happy to see that I have NONE of these anymore:
- Do you feel sad or void of emotion almost all day, every day?
- Have you lost interest in once-enjoyable activities?
- Have you lost or gained a significant amount of weight during the past month?
- Do you routinely suffer from insomnia or find you are sleeping much more than usual?
- Have close family members or friends commented that you seem restless or irritable lately? (This one was iffy. hahaa.)
- Do you experience significant feelings of guilt, hopelessness, worthlessness almost every day?
- Do you have pronounced difficulty concentrating at work or home or recalling things or making decisions?
- Do you find you are preoccupied with thoughts of suicide or death?
Post a Comment