Let's get started!
8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
- Spending time with hubby today.
- And tomorrow.
- And Sunday. (See how I cheat on memes?)
- Playing World of Warcraft. (All three days.)
- Our usual Friday-night-bad-for-me pizza.
- Spending more time with the newly well-behaved puppy.
- Sending at least one email to Misty. Include a picture of my guinea pig.
- Looking to see where the snail is today.
- Made coffee, showered, etc.
- Lemon oiled my furniture.
- Organized the stacks of CDs.
- Walked the newly well-behaved puppy three times.
- Swept and mopped.
- Sat outside enjoying the sunshine and fresh air.
- Fried chicken wings for dinner and made homemade biscuits & gravy.
- Started a short nap at 8pm and woke up at 2am.
- Lose weight.
- Quit smoking.
- Visit my mom.
- Stop nagging hubby. (He wishes that, too.)
- Have a piano and relearn playing one.
- Use my greeting card program.
- Get another cup of coffee. (Be right back.)
- Come back with cup of coffee. (Miss me?)
- American Idol
- Daily Show with Jon Stewart
- Cash Cab
- Hell's Kitchen
- Lie To Me
- That late night show with Craig Ferguson
- Trading Spouses
- Fish - any kind - any way
- Chili dogs
- Peanut butter toast
- Fried clams and oysters
- Zucchini and/or summer squash
- Popcorn (Made stove top the old fashioned way.)
- Steak cooked on the grill
- To see the Winchester House in California
- The Alamo
- Colorado to meet Autumn, Pennsylvania to meet Jeni, New York to meet Lucy.
- Key West
- Pacific Ocean
- Grand Canyon (#4, 5 & 6 for hubby.)
- Brainard, Minnesota
- Yosemite National Park
I forgot about Lie to Me...that is a great show...
I'm with ya on the fish... and I LOVE LOVE LOVE fried clam strips SO MUCH (never had fried oysters though). But you can keep your stinkin' squash YUCK!!!
Pssst... "Where the snail is"??? Did I miss something?
Thanks for playing (and for scratching out "legos" ... I know the real truth, it's ok);-) I think you did a better job than I did (at cheating ... just kidding)! Have a good one!
awww Hope u make it here one day! xox
(have i given u my zucchini soup recipe yet skittles?? if not.. you MUST make it.. i will send it to u)
Hey girl....I did the meme and my responses are up....I liked your responses some of our's are similar....i.e. our love for fish....yummy.....I mean how could I not LOVE seafood growing up on the Westcoast....
Post a Comment