You can play this at Friday Fill-Ins!
- Cooler weather and the leaves changing colors are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.
- Sometimes I actually step away from my computer for more than an hour.
- I never thought I'd get this
fatfluffy and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!
- When I'm down, I sleep a lot, whine, be annoying and feel sorry for myself.
- In my husband's heart is where you'll find me most often. (AWWW!)
- A rainy day is good for watching old movies, doing puzzles, naps, and (of course) being online.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the beginning of my husband's vacation, tomorrow my plans include maybe doing laundry and playing World of Warcraft and Sunday, I want to go shopping and play World Of Warcraft!
This is so not related to this post of yours but I feel the need to tell you this anyway. Do me a big favor, please. Next time you post with the link to a particular website, if that site has audio with it that starts playing as soon as you open it, please give me a heads up about that, will ya? The other nite, reading your blog, the link to the shoe site, when I opened it and the audio kicked it, I just about jumped out of my skin! I kid you not! I was the only one still awake in the house and the voice almost sounded like it was coming from right behind me! Just about scared the living daylights out of me, it did! LOL But it also worked in a post I did about that too so all is well that ends well, right?
I'm right there with ya on feeling fluffy. :D And while I want to say "Awww" for #5, I also want to say "Gag me!" ;) lol
I need to learn what World of Warcraft is because I've seen it more than once today. Whatever it is, hope you enjoy it.
I just LOVE the fall!
Happy Friday! Come on over when you get a chance!
Aw #5 is such a sweet thing to say!
Awwwwwwwwwww, is right!!! #5 is so sweet.
Awww... have a great weekend!
Your puzzle fan it seem my mom was but I never got into.
Once in great moon I do Fridays fill in and mine is up now and the coffee is on.
Great answers. I hope you have a lovely week.
#2 is so me! And MAYBE I will do laundry this weekend. Ugh! I bet you'll be playing WoW!
My hunter is finally lvl 70 LOL I think my next toon to lvl up will be a lock.
Post a Comment